Business Etiquette is about presenting yourself with the kind of polish that shows you can be taken seriously, lead a team, and responsibly accomplish your objectives. If you want to succeed in every situation, this is the course for you.
This course has been designed to assist all staff to identify and avoid common etiquette pitfalls; build a strong rapport with colleagues, staff, and clients, prevent being unintentionally discourteous or disrespectful.
Improve Business Etiquette Skills and Knowledge
Greeting, meeting and introducing people
- Characteristics of a good handshake
- Create a positive first impression that lasts
- Tips to help you remember names
- Introduce staff, guests and VIPs professionally
- Various forms of address and when to use them
- Saying goodbye and ending conversations
- Business card etiquette
Maintaining a professional image
- What is an acceptable dress for men and women in business?
- Power dressing – when and how to “dress to impress”
- Distinguish between home casual and business casual
- Dress guide to formal and informal business occasions
- Use 3Vs to communicate information in the workplace effectively.
Correspondence and technology etiquette
- Communication styles – which style suits you best?
- Various communication channels and their pros and cons:
- The business letter
- The quick (often regretted) e-mail
- Internet communication using facilities like a net meeting, MSN and Skype
- Answering cell phones, SMSes and taking calls
- Understanding correct meeting protocols
- Polite ways of interjecting, commenting or voicing an objection
- Tips and techniques for chairing a meeting successfully
- Methods for getting and keeping your meeting on track
- Common dining etiquette mistakes
- Conversation etiquette during business lunches or dinners
- Respectable behavior when socializing with staff and management
- Handling alcohol during and after working hours
Duration: 27 Oct 2020
Location: 3-star Hotel
Fee: 2,700,000 per participant (This fee is included training material, tea break, lunch, no extra fee)
Please contact us 028 6285 6440 to register or fill out the form below