In all organizations, the training and development of human resources are one of the essential activities that promote the organization to grow and adapt to the changing market. The common goal of staff training and human resource development is to maximize the use of existing human resources and improve the efficiency of the business.
For employees, the training also helps them understand the job adaptation and quickly master their profession and perform their functions and tasks more self-consciously. In addition, training also helps employees to increase satisfaction with their jobs, develop their intelligence to adapt to the changing market. Therefore, an appropriate training and development plan will help employees to be more committed and loyal to the organization.
The Employee Relations course is one module apart of CTS Human Resource long-term program which is specially designed for HR Directors / HR Managers / HR Staff.
- Staff competency assessment.
- Analysis and planning training needs of the organization.
- Develop a roadmap for staff development and planning team of inheritance.
Part 1: Staff Training
- The importance of staff training & development
- Difficulties met
- Competences evaluation
- Fundamental training -> Training road map
- Additional training
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training plan
- How to organize & run a training course successfully
Part 2: Performance Management.
- Why both Manager & Staff do not like Performance Management
- The importance of Performance Management
- How to implement Performance Management successfully at an organization
- Performance Management System
- Right conception of all staff levels
- Performance evaluation skill of managers
- Use performance management as an effective tool to motivate staff.
Part 3: Staff Development.
- Career path
- Succession plan
- Talent Management Program.
- Reward ideas
Meet your trainer: Ms. Kieu Thi Kim Hoan
Ms. Hoan has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resource Management industry and has held senior management positions at multinational corporations in many different fields such as FV Hospital, Spartronics Vietnam, AIA Vietnam, Deutsche Bank, etc.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (Amcham)
HR Consultant/Trainer – Chairperson of HR Committee
Delta Juice Vietnam
Deutsche Bank Vietnam
Head of Personel Department
She joined lots of international training programs on human resource administration and management skills held by parent corporations/companies in the US and Asian countries…
Hoan is currently a full-time trainer and consultant and has delivered business and management workshops for more than 50 multinational and Vietnamese companies in Vietnam. She strives to provide high-quality courses leading to long term excellence in the workplace. She takes a keen personal interest in the development of her students and as a result is valued by students and colleagues alike.
Duration: 23 & 24 October 2020
Location: 3-star Hotel
Trainer: Ms. Kieu Thi Kim Hoan
Fee: 4,900,000 per participant (Include all the fees: material, trainer fee, lunch, venue. no extra fee)
Click HERE to register or fill in the following form