Customers are the lifeblood of the organization and the reason for the existence of any department in the organization. A customer-oriented organization places the customer at the core in all areas of its business – vision, values, goals, strategies, touchpoints, processes, operations, support, etc. In today’s dynamic business environment where customer loyalty is declining, it is imperative that you find a way to your customers’ hearts to retain them and to win over new customers.
Professionals and executives who are involved in creating positive service touchpoints and experiences for their customers.
- Understand the concepts of customer services, the relationship between customer services, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personality profiles.
- Enhance human relations skills to build relationships.
- Practice the skills for dealing with different customers and handling their complaints effectively
The importance of customer services
- What is customer service?
- Why is customer service important?
- Identify your customers – external & internal
- Understand the needs of internal and external customers
Behave professionally through communication skills
- Understand different types of personality
- How to communicate effectively with different types of personality
- 3V & 5 C techniques
- Questioning techniques
- Develop active listening techniques that show empathy and respect
- 09 human relations principles to engage customers: Memorize and usage
Identifying ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations
- Prioritize and focus on the top expectations of customers
- Identify one’s own personality style and the personality styles of customers
- Practice a three-step system for maintaining professionalism and composure when dealing with irate customers
Build long-term customer relationship
- Understand different problem-solving styles to reduce customer complaints
- Recognize your and your customers’ strengths to find out common interests
- Help your customers understand what you are doing for them
Resolving the complaint
- Why do customers complain?
- Understanding and controlling angry or dissatisfied customers: 4N technique
- 05 techniques and 06 steps to solve complaints: TRUST
Duration: 10 & 11 November 2020 (2 days)
Location: 3-star Hotel
Fee: 4,900,000 per participant (Include all the fees: material, trainer fee, lunch, venue. no extra fee)
Click HERE to register
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the course schedule, please visit this link.