This Personal Effectiveness training course is designed for those who seek to further develop the key skills and techniques needed to build personal impact, influence, and effectiveness in dealings with others.
Personal effectiveness is a result of not just one thing, but of a combination of factors which all impact upon each other.
- Understand the importance of EI and how to apply it
- Acquiring mindset, knowledge, and skills on applying 7 habits of making oneself effective into your way of doing business.
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits
- Analyzing their current effectiveness in terms of time and priority management.
- Recognize the impact that EI abilities have on your professional development and career
- Assess your own EI abilities
- Increase self-awareness and develop a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses through emotional intelligence training
- Learn strategies to help you manage counterproductive tendencies
- Improve your sensitivity to corporate cultures and respond appropriately to workplace social cues
- Identify and apply the four key emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations
- Create an action plan for continued EI self-development
Explore & live the 7 habits
- Be proactive
- Begin with the end in mind
- Put first things first
- Think win-win
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Sharpen the saw
- Organizing and managing yourself
- Managing your desk and paperwork
- Managing your telephone
- Dealing with interruptions
- Managing reading
- Managing your team
- Developing crisis management strategies
Prioritizing activities – urgency and importance
- Criteria for analyzing time commitments
- Separating important, urgent and busywork
- Determining priorities
- Understanding and using the priority matrix
Meet your trainer: Ms. Vu Lai Doan Trang
Ms Trang has over 33 years of experience working in different industries: Production, Finance, Hospitality, and FMCG. She has held Senior Management and Senior Trainer positions of some companies:
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
Training & Development Director
Jardine Restaurant Group
Training & Development Manager
Young Businesspeople Association (YBA)
American International Assurance (AIA)
Training Design & Development Leader
South Basic Chemicals JSC
Ms Trang provides effective solutions to organisations by delivering tailored and professional training programmes.
She takes a keen personal interest in the development of her students and strives to provide the best possible courses leading to long term excellence in the workplace.
Her experience in conducting soft skills and leadership programmes as well as her management background, makes her one of CTS’ most popular and valued trainers.
Duration: 28 Sep 2021 (2 sessions)
Trainer: Ms. Vu Lai Doan Trang
Fee: 1,700,000 per participant