Motivation is key to any successful people management role. If you can encourage, persuade or develop your people in such ways as to improve their effectiveness, then the role of manager is seen as successful. Increasingly, as managers have to be super professionals in addition to their managerial responsibilities, it is even more important that motivation is achieved.
This course is designed to help managers develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
- Applying core management skills, tools and techniques to deliver results
- Understanding people’s motivations at work and how job satisfaction can influence motivation and what can be done to enhance it
- Understanding the relevant and proven principles of motivation and how they apply in the workplace
- Motivating basing on four personality types
- How to apply good motivational techniques
- Providing an action plan
Leadership Roles and Functions
- Understanding key competencies
- Identifying differences between management and leadership
- Knowing leadership tendency and develop your employees
What is motivation?
- Why do People Come to Work?
- What reasons and motivations do they have?
Understanding the relevant and proven principles of motivation and how they apply in the workplace
- How to motivate oneself
- What can I do to encourage my staff to work better?
Motivating basing on four personality types
- Motivation Techniques are suitable for each personality type
- What can I do to improve the specification and scope of a job?
To practice motivational techniques
To provide an action plan
Duration: 18 August 2020
Location: 5-star Hotel
Fee: 3,500,000 per participant (Include all the fees: material, trainer fee, lunch, venue. no extra fee)
Click HERE to register or fill in the following form