Our emotions can influence the way we react in the workplace on a daily basis. Having a higher level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) means having the ability to recognize your behaviors, moods and impulses and manage them in a positive way.
course will help you how to develop and implement EI competencies to enhance your relationships in work and life by increasing your understanding of social and emotional behaviors, and learning how to adapt and manage your responses to particular situations.
All business professionals who leads or works with other people and want to maximize performance by developing their emotion-management and strengthen social relationship.
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence on your professional development and daily life
- Assess your own EI abilities to know where you are now.
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Create an action plan for continueing EI self-development.
EQ and IQ
- Definition of emotional intelligence
- The impact of EI on professional development
- Portrait of a person with high emotional intelligence
Emotional intelligence competencies
- Personal capability
- Self- Awareness
- Self- Management
- Social capability
- Social- Awareness
- Relationship management
Developing your emotional intelligence
- EI- Where are you now?
- Action plan for EI development
Duration: 07 July 2020
Location: 3-star Hotel
Fee: 2,700,000 per participant (Include all the fee: material, trainer fee, lunch)
Click HERE to register
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the course schedule, please visit this link.