Conflict is present in all organizations. In many situations where people are interacting with each other, there is the potential for disagreement, challenge, and conflict. Managing conflict skillfully and constructively is both valuable and necessary in providing opportunities for positive change and development within the organization.
Participants to improve their personal communication skills and develop skills in identifying conflicts and resolving them constructively.
- Explain the importance of conflict management and conflict resolution at work.
- Identify conflict management styles
- Describe and practice conflict management skills in the long run
- Develop skills to resolve conflict in a flexible manner
- Develop negotiating skills appropriate for a win/win solution
- Develop your understanding of emotional intelligence including self-awareness
- Take action with integrity
What is the conflict?
- Causes of conflict at work and socially
- Identifying the different types of conflict & problems
- A systematic approach to managing conflict and solving problems
Conflict management (Long-term)
- Causes of conflict at work and solution
- System (Power, responsibility)
- Human resources (difference in personality, emotions, …)
- Personal Profiling
- Emotion Control
- The right point of view:
- Collaboration for mutual benefits
- Mutual benefits (win-win spirit).
- Forecast and prevent
- Apply practically to work
Effective resolution when conflicts occur (short term)
- Steps to resolve conflicts
- Roles of a manager when resolving conflicts
- 5 strategies to resolve conflict: description, when to use
- Necessary communication skills (identify conflict behaviors, listen, ask questions).
- Negotiation, solutions finding skills:
- How to approach
- Negotiation zone
- Follow up
Meet your trainer:
Mr. Nguyen Huu Thanh
Mr Thanh has over 20 years experience in training, leadership and management, coaching and mentoring and quality assurance.
He is currently the Deputy General Manager of Quality Assurance at Vietnam Airlines. One of his roles at Vietnam Airlines is to deliver training programmes to numerous departments and staff to develop the organisation’s human resources.
In addition to his work experience at Vietnam Airlines, he has delivered many training workshops to a variety of clients. Furthermore, he was a certified trainer at Dale Carnegie Vietnam and delivered many in-company training programmes to a variety of clients.
His training and coaching style combines professionalism, passion, high level of energy and enthusiasm, humour, and sincere care. He has a heart, devotion and aspiration to grow people, which make him a very accountable, encouraging, patient and persistent trainer.
Qualification: Master of Business Administration
Institute: United Business Institutes, Brussels-Belgium
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in English
Institute: University of Science, Society and Humanity, HCMC
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law
Institute: University of Law, Ho Chi Minh City
Qualification: Full time course Trainer-The-Trainer
Institute: Passed 360 hours required by Dale Carnegie Training & Associates, USA.
Qualification: Crew Resource Management Investigation & Development
Institute: GB Synergy Training
Qualification: IOSA Program Training
Institute: Aviation Quality Services (AQS)
Qualification: Professional Skills for CRM Instructors
Institute: Interaction Trainers Associates, UK
Qualification: Performance Management
Institute: Aviation Courses, UK
Qualification: Recruitment and Selection
Institute: Aviation Courses, UK
Duration: 14 & 15 October 2020
Location: Sheraton Saigon Hotel
Trainer: Mr. Nguyen Huu Thanh
Fee: 6,400,000 per participant (Include all the fees: material, trainer fee, lunch, venue. no extra fee)
Click HERE to register or fill in the following form