“Nothing lasts forever, except change.” This is really true in the current competitive economic integration era. The speed of change is very fast but people often exhibit resistance to change. In the role of a middle manager, if you know how to make people feel the same change, nothing can stop your team from going to success.
This change management course provides managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate people through organizational change. It will also equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for managing and communicating change.
All line managers who have a responsibility for leading and managing people through change at work.
- Appreciate the impact of organizational change on people
- Identify ways you can positively lead and motivate people through organizational change
- Communicate the change to your team effectively
- Identify ways you can help team members cope with change
Change and the role of manager
- What is change management?
- The business value of change management
- Nature of resistance to change
- The role of the manager
Change management process
- The psychological cycle of people in change
- The process of making change
- Ensuring readiness for change
- Communicating the change plan
- Engaging the change management team
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Monitoring and adjusting change
- Ensuring the sustainability of change
Change management case studies
- Practice on the real cases in the workplace
Duration: 04 August 2020
Location: 5-star Hotel
Fee: 3,500,000 per participant
Click HERE to register or fill in the following form