Promotional program for all Public course in April and May: 20% discount on the course fee.
This course combines negotiation, persuasion, influence and communication. These skills are interrelated and their cumulative effect results in a powerful and memorable learning experience.
Managers, supervisors and employees at any levels who want to improve their persuasive communication & negotiation skills to apply in workplace situations.
Understand the elements and skills for persuasive communication
Identify and develop different personal communication styles
The knowledge and tools to be able to succeed in competitive and collaborative negotiations
Handle difficult situations in negotiation and practice applying real-life situations
Part 1: Persuasive communication skills
*Communication process – What is persuasive communication?
*Understand yourself and communicate effectively with 4 types of personality
- 3V principle
- Using the words – 5C principle
- 5 levels of listening
- Active listening – LACE formula
- 4 principles of asking questions
- Funnel-shaped questioning techniques
*Feedback skills: BOOST & SANDWICH techniques
Part 2: Negotiate with external and internal customers
*Skills & preparation for persuasion & negotiation
- Develop negotiating capacity effectively: Attitude – Knowledge – Skills
- 05 personal negotiating styles
- 05 elements of win-win thinking
- Fix 10 common mistakes when negotiating
*The importance of preparation before negotiation
- Key elements to consider before negotiation
- Identify goals using LIM, plan and predict the results
- Assess partners using SWOT
- 06 gold notes in negotiations need to remember
*How to negotiate effectively?
- Using 6 psychological attacks to convince partners: Creating sympathy – Response – Social evidence – Commitment and consistency – Authority – Scarcity
*Using strategy and tactics
- 9 steps to reach agreement in negotiations
*Handling difficult situations in negotiation
- How to negotiate with 5 groups of difficult customers
- Speak less
- Lack of concentration
- Talk a lot
- Hesitant, less assertive
- Negotiation strategies
- Negotiate on the price
- Approach to the courtesy
- Underwater net
- Submarine boat
- Buy first – pay later
- Good guys – bad guys
Information details about Persuasive Communication & Negotiation skills
Date: 26 & 27 May 2021
Location: Harmony Saigon Hotel
Original Fee: 3,900,000 vnd per participant. Price after 20% discount: 3,120,000 vnd per participant.
Click HERE to register
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the courses schedule, please visit this link.