Promotional program for all Public course in April and May: 20% discount on the course fee.
This Personal Effectiveness training course is designed for those who seek to further develop the key skills and techniques needed to build personal impact, influence and effectiveness in dealings with others.
Personal effectiveness is a result of not just one thing, but of a combination of factors which all impact upon each other.
Learning Objectives:At the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the importance of EI and how to apply it
- Acquiring mindset, knowledge, and skills on applying 7 habits of making oneself effective into your way of doing business.
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits
- Analyzing their current effectiveness in terms of time and priority management.
- Recognize the impact that EI abilities have on your professional development and career
- Assess your own EI abilities
- Increase self-awareness and develop a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses through emotional intelligence training
- Learn strategies to help you manage counterproductive tendencies
- Improve your sensitivity to corporate cultures and respond appropriately to workplace social cues
- Identify and apply the four key emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations
- Create an action plan for continued EI self-development
- Be proactive
- Begin with the end in mind
- Put first things first
- Think win-win
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Sharpen the saw
- Organizing and managing yourself
- Managing your desk and paperwork
- Managing your telephone
- Dealing with interruptions
- Managing reading
- Managing your team
- Developing crisis management strategies
- Criteria for analyzing time commitments
- Separating important, urgent and busy work
- Determining priorities
- Understanding and using the priority matrix
Information details about Personal effectiveness
Date: 14 & 15 April 2021
Location: Harmony Saigon Hotel
Trainer: Ms Vu Lai Doan Trang with more than 30 years of experiences at the high management level and give training courses to companies such as Jardines Matheson, Sheraton Saigon Hotel, AIA,…
Original Fee: 3,900,000 vnd per participant. Price after 20% discount: 3,120,000 vnd per participant.
Click HERE to register
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the courses schedule, please visit this link.