Promotional program for all Public course in April and May: 20% discount on the course fee.
This course focuses on the principles and practice of budgeting and accounting and providing participants with the practical knowledge to manage budgets effectively in the workplace.
This course is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area who need to understand the language and basic principles of finance in organizations and who wish to feel confident with budget preparation.
- Understand the basic principles and terminology of finance
- Analyse and interpret financial reports
- Prepare meaningful budgets and forecast profitability
- Make full use of management information and clarify management decisions
*Introduction to the principles of accounting
- Overview of how accounting structures started and how they developed
- Gain an appreciation of double entry accounts and how they work
- Understand the names and functions of all the essentials including: turnover, revenue, profits, balance sheet, liabilities, income statement and cash flow
- Make sense of whole documents and create a story from them
- Spot which areas of business are not performing and why that might be
- Understand profit and loss accounts
- Establish the difference between fixed and current assets
- Understand how depreciation impacts your accounts
- Look at company accounts and look for trends in the data to make sense from them
- Learn what a budget is and how to construct one
- How to control against a budget once it exists and what can be done if you realise your actuals (what really happened) does not match the forecast
- Practice more finance speak and get comfortable with creating budgets
- Speak the language of business properly
- You will discuss profit and margins and how to decide if a business is performing well or not. You will use various tools to manage performance
- Learning tools to help you assess your own financial performance
- Understand why cash forecasting is so important
- Learn the basics of fund management
- Experience the type of decisions needed when managing funds and you will see the problems associated with forecasting cash flow
- Understand an often used tool in management.
- Show how good a proposal is in terms of what it will cost against the benefits it brings.
- Tangible and intangible benefits are discussed
- Learn how to do a cost benefit analysis.
Information details about Finance for non finance managers
Date: 19 & 20 May 2021
Location: Harmony Saigon Hotel
Original Fee: 3,900,000 vnd per participant. Price after 20% discount: 3,120,000 vnd per participant.
Click HERE to register
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the courses schedule, please visit this link.