Customer service is an activity that makes a difference in business and is a decisive competitive factor for the organisation. The course will provide knowledge and skills to help participants perform a customer service with sincerity, thoughtfulness and ease, limiting the pressure of unreasonable expectations or customer complaints about service errors, and become a trusted friend of customers, bringing good experiences & values to customers when they use the company's services.
Management levels in the business who want to build a customer service culture in the organization.
- Identify opportunities to enhance services for the business.
- Provide a proactive service that creates memorable customer experiences.
- Find a common voice with customers & become a trusted friend of customers.
- Effectively solve service failures, restore customers' trust in the company
Compassionate service- Make a difference
- Why are customers loyal to us, when they have so many choices?
- Common mistakes in customer service
- What is customer service?
- Complete service - Choose to do the easy thing, bring advantages
- Customer service capacity
- The power of empathy - Find a common voice with customers.
Fix service errors- Restore customer's trust
- Common mistakes when handling customer complaints - Are you adding fuel to the fire?
- Customer expectations when complaining – Is It Reasonable or Unreasonable?
- Manage Your Emotions - You stay calm to keep your clients calm
- Identify the difficulty level of customer complaints to get the right solution.
- Dealing with Customer Complaints - H.E.A.R.T. formula
- Practice dealing with customer complaint situations
- Summarize and offer solutions to improve service capacity and service quality
: 17&18 March
: Offline at 4-star hotel
: 4,900,000 per participant
Please contact us 028 6285 6440 to register or fill out the form here