This course increases your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities and the impact your leadership style has on those who work with you. The course provides you with a tool-kit of ideas to increase your leadership skills back in the workplace.
This course is designed to help all managers and leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate your staff to achieve exceptional performance.
- Apply core management skills, tools and techniques to deliver results
- Communicate with, motivate and empower your team
- Provide effective coaching to your team
- Manage your team performance
- Build and develop your team
Leadership Roles and Functions
- Understanding key competencies
- Leadership vs. Management
- How people lead and influence others
- Understanding different styles of leadership
- Your style and its impact on your leadership
- Implementing your personal vision
Building the Team
- To understand people’s motivations at work
- To understand the relevant and proven theories of motivation and how they apply in the workplace
- How to apply good motivational techniques
- To understand how job satisfaction can influence motivation and what can be done to enhance it
- To understand why people work
- How to motivate oneself
Coaching for Results
- Recognise the difference between groups and teams
- Identify the stages of development of teams
- Recognise the current development stage of the team
- Recognise the range of team roles and apply this concept to build an effective team
Managing Staff Performance
- Develop your skills as an effective coach
- Learn a practical process for conducting coaching conversations
- Discover how to inspire employees to believe in their own success
- Adopt a solution-focused mindset to help employees grow and develop
- Build employee motivation, confidence and competence through performance feedback
- Conduct effective goal setting sessions
- Structure coaching sessions for 1-to-1 situations
Meet your trainer: Mr. Nguyễn Hữu Thành
- Understand the aims of performance management
- Identify acceptable standards of performance
- Conduct effective reviews of performance
- Set SMART objectives
- Manage the performance of the 'star', the 'plodder', the 'peaked' and the 'poor' employee
Mr Thanh has over 25 years experience in training, leadership and management, coaching and mentoring and quality assurance.
He is currently the Deputy General Manager of Quality Assurance at Vietnam Airlines. One of his roles at Vietnam Airlines is to deliver training programmes to numerous departments and staff to develop the organisation’s human resources.
In addition to his work experience at Vietnam Airlines, he has delivered many training workshops to a variety of clients. Furthermore, he was a certified trainer at Dale Carnegie Training & Associates, USA and delivered many in-company training programmes to a variety of clients.
His training and coaching style combines professionalism, passion, high level of energy and enthusiasm, humour, and sincere care. He has a heart, devotion and aspiration to grow people, which make him a very accountable, encouraging, patient and persistent trainer.
: 15 & 16 February 2022
: 4-star hotel at district 1
: Mr. Nguyễn Hữu Thành
: 4,900,000 per participant
Please contact us 028 6285 6440 to register or fill out the form here
CTS offers a wide range of training courses at premium conference venues in Ho Chi Minh City. Insights from the course facilitator, as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and industries, make our public training courses a rich learning and networking experience.
If you prefer to check the course schedule, please visit this link